I know, I have been saying a new version is coming, well here it is.
These are the new features with version 22
1. Fixed bug in info and low severity tabs
2. Added support for new plugin families “Incident Response, F5 Networks Local Security Checks, Huawei Local Security Checks, OracleVM Local Security Checks, and alo Alto Local Security Checks”
3. Fixed issue with “Number of IPs Scanned” count.
4. Fixed issue with “Total Unique” count.
5. Updated most common Critical and High Severity vuls
6. Fixed bug in UserAccountData Regex
A few people have told the parser is not working correctly with latest version of Nessus. I am working determining the issue. Please post a detailed description of that is not working here. Thanks
Here is a useful script I created a few months ago that a few people have asked for. This is PERL, yes a Perl Script, that using the SecurityCenter API to maps IP,DNS Name,OS CPE,OS,NetBIOS Name, and MAC Address through a few different tools found in SecurityCenter.
The script preforms the following tasks:
Collect a list IP’s using the IP Summary tool.
Collect the OS Details from plugin 11936.
Maps the IP Summary and OS Details together.
For the IP’s that don’t have match for the 11936, we try other methods including the lists tool.
The output is a CSV file that looks like this:
To run the script you need to install Perl and the following modules:
sudo cpan install JSON
sudo cpan install URI::Escape
sudo cpan install LWP::UserAgent
sudo cpan install HTTP::Cookies
sudo cpan install Data::Dump
sudo cpan install XML::Hash::XS
sudo cpan install MIME::Base64
Attached is a zip file with a sample output and the perl script.